Bulan lepas aku dan rakan rakan ke Krabi dan Hatyai melalui jalan darat dan naik keretapi. Ini ada jadual perjalanan aku jika ada sesiapa yang ingin menggunakannya. Jika ada apa apa soalan, boleh terus tanya aku di instagram: www.instagram.com/theiliaqilah
Train ETS dari Ipoh – Padang Besar (Return): RM100
Van dari Padang Besar – Hatyai: 200Baht
Van dari Padang Besar – Krabi: 290Baht (Negotiable)
Van dari Krabi – Padang Besar: 300Baht (Negotiable)
Hostel in Krabi – Holiday Station: 220Baht per night (dorm)
Hostel in Hatyai – The Hive: 300 Baht per night (Dorm)
1. Arrived at Padang Besar 5am. Immigration opens at 7am
2. Two options to get to Hatyai: Train or Van. We choose the van sebab first train jam 9pagi. Servis van dapat di stesen Padang Besar. There’ll be few taxi drivers, van drivers waiting at the café at the station. They gonna ask where you wanna go. But because we arrived at 5am, there was only one uncle and his rate is flat. You can also negotiate the rate here. It’s about 1 hour from Padang Besar to Hatyai.
3. From Padang Besar we were taken straight to Hatyai bus / van station. The moment you guys turun dari van, there’ll be other drivers asking where you wanna go etc. You can also negotiate here. The cheapest we got was 290Baht one way. The journey is around 4-5 hours of traveling. Depending on your driver. They will bring you to an R&R. Dekat sini ada jual makanan halal, ada surau, ada jual rokok and ada internet if you need one. They will stop here for about 15-20 minutes.
4. Arrived at Krabi station, again ada banyak tuk tuk to get you the town. For this trip, I choose to stay at the town but you can also stay in Aonang if you want the whole ‘lepak pantai’ vibe. From this station to Krabi town is about 60Baht and it’ll roughly cos about 100Baht if you wanna go to Aonang.
5. We book our hostel from Agoda.
6. There are a lot of halal food in Krabi town. If you are there from Monday to Wednesday, there is a halal food market with music performance. If you are there during any other day, don’t worry. Ada lagi dua market yang jual makanan halal.
Spicy Grilled Chicken
Otak Otak and Fried Mussels
Fried Mussels, Small Pancakes, Brownies
1. Hari Kedua di Krabi is all about exploring the city. The reason why I choose to stay at Krabi Town was because I’ve been to Aonang for several times. So for this trip, I decided to do something differently.
2. Di Krabi Town, you guys can go to the Tiger Cave. Famous for being crowd favourite untuk
sunrise and sunset. BUT, kena naik tangga yang about 1237 steps. I’ve been there once,
memang penat tapi worth the view. Entrance adalah percuma. Boleh naik tuk tuk to go there.
Wat Kaew Korawaram
3. Because I’ve been there one, I head to another temple instead. Wat Kaew Korawaram. Pun free entrance. I go to these temples to see the architecture and learn about other religions. Saja saja go sebab why not. And the temples are really pretty.
4. Another reason why I choose to stay in Krabi town sebab the food is cheap here compared dari Aonang. Kalau di Aonang, it’ll cost extra 30-40 baht. But Aoanang memang cantik.
5. Second day ni we wander around town and cari pakej to go snorkeling and island hoping. Top three paling famous kalau di Krabi adalah Phi Phi Island, Four Islands dan Emarald Pool. But, again sebab I’ve been to all of them, I choose to go to Hong Islands instead. Plus its cheaper (Ini adalah trip budget)
Inside Wat Kaew Korawaram
6. But if you don’t mind spending extra, I’ll suggest Four Islands via Long Tail boat. Nak naik speed boat pun boleh but usually they cost extra 200baht. All island hoping and snorkeling packages comes together with lunch, snacks and snorkeling equipment.
7. So how to get cheap price: Negotiate. The Thais are very nice and polite so please do you negotiation in the same manner okay. Biasanya they will offer you half the price shown on the brochure. Contoh for this trip, I went to Hong Islands. Initial price was 1800Baht via Long Tail Boat, but as we go search around town, We managed to get 600Baht only via Long Tail Boat. I think its pretty cheap. But please note that if you wanna go to Hong Island tour, prepare another 300 Baht untuk entrance ke National Park.
8. There are a lot of reviews about the Thanbok Khoranee National Park. Ada yang cakap nice ada yang cakap tak. My personal opinion? I think its pretty and there’s a lot to discover. Snorkle kat sini luas, ada port boleh buat small hiking, ada sungai and macam macam lagi.
1. Hari ketiga ni betul betul untuk island hoping saja. Guide akan ambil di tempat kita tidur roughly around 7am and terus bawa pergi Aonang Pier. Kalau dari town, penjalanan dalam 20-30 minutes.
Snorkeling at Thanbok Khoranee National Park
2. Selesai activity biasanya sampai jam 5 petang. So after cleaning up,we just stroll around town. Visit cool shops, eat street food dan lepak depan sungai. Kalau tinggal di Aonang, lepaklah pantai sampai malam.
3. We also went on to search for van heading to Hatyai. First Van biasanya jam 7 pagi. So we get that one. Harga boleh negotiate. Paling mahal we get was about 500 Baht dan cari cari dapat 300 Baht saja.
1. Heading back to Hatyai via Van. Sampai je Hatyai we went on jalan jalan around Hatyai. Nothing much di town Hatyai unless you are into shopping etc.
2. Main attraction di Hatyai has got to be their Floating Market kat Khlong Hae. From the town to Khlong Hae is about 20-25 minutes, 60 Baht. Market ni buka hari Jumaat, Sabtu dan Ahad dari jam 3 petang sampai 8 malam. Yang dijual di floating section semua halal. So if you are looking for Pork, pun ada tapi di bahagian atas. Ada juga jual souvenirs, clothes dan macam macam lagi if you want.
Khlong Hae Food Market
3. Ada certain tuk tuk driver akan offer to wait for you to finish your shopping and dining. Tapi they will charge you extra-lah. I didn’t ask ours to wait sebab banyak je tuk available. Dari Khlong Hae back to our hostel rate sama je 60 Baht. We ended up lepak here the whole day sebab the vibe is nice here, ada music and kids performance. Macam pesta skala rendah.
View at Khlong Hae
View at Khlong Hae
View at Khlong Hae
View at Khlong Hae
1. Hari pulang ke Padang Besar. Since masa pergi we opt for van, kali ni nak balik ke Padang Besar we choose the train.
2. Train cuma dua kali je sehari and the ticket is limited. Kaunter buka jam 8pagi tapi pukul 7 pagi dah ada orang beratur. And in fact, when we arrived at 8:30am, Cuma tinggal tiket berdiri sahaja.
3. Standing fee is 70 baht, one way, 1pm (Thai time)
4. Lepas beli tiket, we walk around the town visit pasar pagi to buy some last minute souvenirs and head to the train station at 12.
5. So here’s the one thing you need to know, kalau your ticket is standing, you gonna need to wait till all the seated passengers to enter the coach first, then the guard will allowed you to go in. And they aren’t punctual. Our train gerak at 1:15pm (Thai time) and arrived around 3:15pm (Malaysia time)
Duduk atas lantai je la. Time ni dah penat macam lempeng
Dalam train, sendat macam sardin. Ni train weekend. Kalau Weekday maybe tak macam ni
6. We arrived at Padang Besar station on Sunday. Despite the hectic crowd, immigration c unter at the station buka 2 kaunter sahaja. So you gotta scheduled your train right. The next train heading to Butterworth/Ipoh/Kuala Lumpur is at 3:30pm. Knowing this earlier, we purchased our ticket at 7:30pm. So selamat tapi bosan sikitlah menunggu sebab there’s nothing to do at the station. If you are up for it, boleh go to Padang Besar to see the town or to do last minute souvenir shopping.
1. Imigresen ada dua. Satu for the train passengers only. Another is you have to go up to level 1, lalu café dia dan kena lalu jejantas, turun naik tangga. So for those heavy packers, get ready ya.
2. Halal food is not a problem at all in Krabi and Hatyai.
3. I spent Rm500 /4000baht for this trip: Transportation, Accommodation, Food and Island Hoping
4. Pekan Krabi biasa senyap selepas jam 9pm tapi kalau di Aonang, night life dia meriah sedikit
5. Banyak lagi fancy places in Hatyai and Krabi but this is cheap trip, so we cut a lot of places.
Nak tanya apa apa pun boleh di Instagram. Sorry if itinerary ini tak macamitinerary orang lain. I never done this before.
Oh and Have a fun trip!
So long Krabi and Hatyai